Truck Accident Lawyers
Accidents involving tractor trailers or 18 wheelers often result in life-changing injuries or death to the drivers and passengers of smaller vehicles. If you or someone you care about has been injured in an 18 wheeler accident, it is essential to work with a Corpus Christi truck inury lawyer who is experienced in 18 wheeler accidents and collisions.
The Texas 18 wheeler injury attorneys at Liles White PLLC can help you hold negligent truck drivers and/or their employer accountable for the injuries and deaths they cause.
What Our Truck Accident Attorneys Do
Our Corpus Christi truck accident lawyers have a history of success, and vast resources with which to pursue even the most complex claims. We will be right there with you throughout the entire process.
One of the key elements to any successful truck accident lawsuit is a quick and thorough accident investigation. While not all law enforcement officers have the proper training to fully investigate an 18 wheeler accident, our team of experienced trial lawyers, along with the experts we hire, can help. Gathering evidence and recording testimony as soon as possible is crucial to preserving evidence in a complicated trucking case. Witness interviews and depositions must be conducted.
Let our Texas 18 wheeler injury attorneys provide the help, experience and resources you need to be able to prove your claim in court. If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident, call as soon as possible to get started.
Contributing Factors For 18 Wheeler Accidents
There are several factors that can contribute to a truck accident, including:
- Dangerous road conditions: Car and truck accidents often result from road conditions such as dangerous curves, obstructed visibility, dangerous drop-offs, unsafe entrance or exit ramps, missing or defective guard rails, and much more. These claims can be more difficult to prove, but our Corpus Christi truck injury lawyers have the resources and knowledge to follow through.
- Driver Criminal Behavior: When truckers violate the laws that regulate driving a commercial truck, they are putting other drivers at risk of serious injury or death. Speeding, keeping illegal log books to conceal their driving time, driving without the right certifications, or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol are often contributing factors in 18 wheeler accidents.
- Employer Negligence: When an accident occurs because a company fails to provide adequate training or maintain safety standards, the truck driver’s employer may be liable for the injuries and damages that result from an accident.
- Failure to Maintain Truck: It is the responsibility of commercial trucking companies to ensure that all of their trucks are properly maintained and inspected. If you’ve been injured in an 18 wheeler accident because of poor maintenance of the truck, the company may be held liable.
Truck Accident Injuries
We represent clients suffering from a broad range of injuries sustained in truck accidents, including:
- Brain damage or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Head trauma
- Severe disfigurement
- Spinal cord injury
These life changing injuries can and should be prevented. Motorists have a right to expect people to be safe, and to follow the rules of the road. When truck drivers fail to uphold their responsibilities, we work diligently to hold them accountable for the tragedies they cause.
Get Help With A Truck Accident Lawsuit
Following an accident, truck drivers and their employers will do everything in their power to avoid being held accountable, including failing to produce the black box information found in so many modern 18 wheelers.
Our Corpus Christi personal injury attorneys have spent years working against the trucking industry and have the experience, knowledge and resources to conduct a thorough accident investigation and help you maximize your recovery. Call today for a free case evaluation.