Oil & Gas Well Explosions
Explosions on drilling rigs in Texas can result in devastating injuries for workers in the vicinity. Unfortunately, we often discover that workers in these situations struggle to secure the compensation they are entitled to. At Liles White, we are here to help if you need a Texas drilling rig explosion attorney by your side. Our team has a track record of success securing full compensation on behalf of injured oil industry workers throughout the state of Texas.
Why Turn to Liles White for Help?
- At Liles White, our attorneys have more than two decades of legal experience taking on large corporations and their insurance carriers.
- We have an extensive network of subject matter experts that we can bring in to fully investigate drilling rig explosion incidents.
- We take Texas drilling rig explosion accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay us a dime in legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for an Oil Rig Claim?
A Texas drilling rig explosion accident can turn into a very complicated personal injury claim. These incidents need to be handled by experienced attorneys who can walk a client through every aspect of the case. An attorney will be responsible for gathering all evidence needed to prove liability, but that will only be part of the process. A Texas oil rig explosion attorney will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Working to properly calculate their client’s total expected losses
- Negotiating with oil rig operators and insurance carriers in an effort to secure full compensation
- Preparing the case to go to trial, if necessary to ensure their client is treated fairly by all parties
Most Common Causes of Texas Drilling Rig Explosion Accidents
The very nature of oil rig work means that those in this industry are placed at a higher risk of sustaining injuries. However, that does not mean that oil rig explosions have to occur. We often discover that these incidents occur due to the careless or negligent actions of oil rig owners or other employees. Some of the most common causes of Texas drilling rig explosions include the following:
- Defective ventilation systems
- Poorly maintained pipelines
- Poorly maintained drilling equipment
- Failure of other machinery or heavy equipment
- Improper use of torches or welding devices
- Electrical or equipment corrosion
- Improper storage of materials
Potential Injuries From Texas Drilling Rig Explosion Accidents
Unfortunately, injuries caused by Texas oil rig explosions often result in severe injuries for those involved. At Liles White, it is not uncommon for our attorneys to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Severe burns
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Hearing or vision loss
- Other types of occupational injuries or illnesses
Contact a Texas Drilling Rig Explosions Attorney Immediately
If you or a loved one has sustained an injury in a drilling rig explosion in Texas, you need to seek legal assistance as soon as possible. The attorneys at Liles White have extensive experience handling complex injury claims, and we understand what it takes to ensure that our clients receive full compensation for their losses. Our attorneys will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers or oil companies as we work to ensure that our clients are properly cared for at every step along the way. When you need a Texas drilling rig explosion attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or by calling (361) 826-0100.