Texas Oil Plant and Refinery Accidents Lawyer
Texas is an oil-producing state. Many thousands of Texans work at oil plants and refineries, and they are essential workers. Unfortunately, there are times when accidents occur, and these workers sustain injuries. At Liles White, we are here to help if you need a Texas oil plant and refinery accident attorney. Our team has a track record of success handling these worker injury cases, and we have secured significant compensation for refinery and oil plant accident victims throughout this state. Let our team get to work investigating what happened so we can ensure that you are properly cared for.
Why Choose Liles White for This Case?
- At Liles White, our team has a reputation for both compassionate client-care as well as aggressive litigation as we work on our cases.
- We are a team of trial lawyers, and we are confident in our ability to take on large oil plant and refinery companies and hold them accountable for their actions.
- We take Texas oil plant and refinery accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will only pay legal fees after we obtain the compensation they need.
How an Attorney Will Help a Refinery & Plant Accident
Oil plant and refinery accidents in Texas can be challenging cases to pursue, particularly if you do not have a skilled injury lawyer by your side. An attorney can use their resources to handle every aspect of these cases, including the following:
- Working with regulators, investigators, and the companies involved to gather all the evidence needed to determine what happened. This can include plant and refinery safety histories, photo or video surveillance of the incident, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
- Working with trusted economic and medical experts to help evaluate their clients in order to properly calculate total losses.
- Vigorously negotiate with every party in an effort to obtain full compensation while simultaneously preparing the case for trial.
Potential Injuries and Causes of Oil Plant and Refinery Accidents
Injuries resulting from an oil plant or refinery explosion or accident are often severe. It is not uncommon for our attorneys to help clients who have sustained broken or dislocated bones, massive head trauma, brain injuries, spinal cord trauma, amputations or impalement, severe burn injuries, significant scarring and disfigurement, and more.
There are various ways that oil plant and refinery accidents occur. Often, some of the main factors contributing to these incidents include:
- Infrequent or improper maintenance on facility equipment
- Inadequate training of employees
- Failing to follow proper work safety practices
- Mistakes made by employees
- Defective equipment
- Improper storage of chemicals or hazardous materials
- Cross-contaminated or impure chemicals
Any person injured in an oil plant or refinery accident in Texas should be able to receive workers’ compensation to help pay for their medical bills, lost wages, and even disability benefits. Additionally, it may be possible to obtain additional compensation through a personal injury lawsuit against any third parties involved in the oil or refinery accident.
Call a Texas Oil Plant and Refinery Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an oil plant or refinery accident in Texas, turn to the team at Liles White for help as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into what happened so we can determine liability. Our goal is to help ensure you receive full compensation, whether through workers’ comp or a third-party personal injury lawsuit. When you need a Texas oil plant and refinery accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or by calling (361) 826-0100.