New Mexico Plant and Refinery Accidents Attorney
Accidents and explosions at oil plants and refineries can result in severe injuries for those involved. Unfortunately, injured workers in these situations often struggle to secure full compensation for their losses. At Liles White, we are here to help if you need a New Mexico oil plant and refinery accident attorney. We will stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and employers to ensure that you receive the compensation you need to make a full recovery.
Let Liles White Help You With Your Case
- At Liles White, our attorneys are fierce litigators who have more than two decades of experience handling complex injury claims in New Mexico.
- Our team provides a client-centered approach to every case, and we take the time to formulate a strategy based on our clients’ goals and needs.
- We take New Mexico plant and refinery accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not have to pay us anything until after we obtain the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Plant or Refinery Accident Case?
Handling a New Mexico oil plant or refinery accident can be challenging, and any injury victim needs to turn to an attorney for help with their case as soon as possible. An attorney can use the resources of their office to handle every aspect of these claims, including obtaining all of the evidence needed to prove liability. Some of the evidence that will be used in these cases can include the following:
- Plant and refinery safety record history
- Statements from eyewitnesses and coworkers
- Video or photo surveillance of the incident
In addition to the evidence gathered, an attorney will work with trusted economic and medical experts to fully evaluate their client and help calculate total expected losses. An attorney will vigorously negotiate with all parties involved to obtain a fair out-of-court settlement while also preparing to take the case all the way to trial.
How Do New Mexico Plant and Refinery Accidents Occur?
Oil plant and refinery accidents in New Mexico occur in a wide variety of ways. Often, we find that these incidents occur due to preventable errors. These can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inadequate maintenance of equipment at the facilities
- Insufficient employee training
- Failing to follow adequate work safety practices
- Improper storage of chemicals or hazardous material
- Cross-contaminated chemicals or impure chemicals
- Careless employee errors
- Defective plant or refinery equipment
Unfortunately, these errors can cause significant injuries in the event an accident occurs. It is not uncommon for New Mexico oil and plant refinery accident victims to sustain the following types of injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Severe burn injuries
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
Our New Mexico Plant and Refinery Accident Attorneys Are Ready to Help
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an accident at a New Mexico oil plant or refinery, the team at Liles White is standing by to help. We have decades of experience investigating these claims, determining liability, and ensuring that our clients receive the compensation they need. Our goal is to help make sure that you or your loved one receive payment for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering losses, and more. When you need a New Mexico plant and refinery accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or by calling (361) 826-0100.