New Mexico Burn Injury Attorney
Burns are amongst the most painful types of injuries a person can sustain. At Liles White, our team of personal injury trial lawyers are here to help if you need a New Mexico burn injury lawyer by your side. If the careless or negligent actions of someone else have caused you or your loved one to sustain burn injuries, we are here to help ensure you receive the compensation you need. We understand that these injuries can happen in a wide variety of ways, and our team has the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims.
Why Choose Liles White for Help With a Burn Injury Case?
- At Liles White, we pride ourselves in our willingness to stand up for those who have been injured due to the reckless or careless behavior of others.
- Our personal injury law firm has more than 20 years of experience handling complex injury claims in New Mexico and throughout the United States.
- We handle New Mexico burn injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to their case. We only collect legal fees after we obtain the compensation that our clients need.
Why Do You Need A Burn Injury Lawyer in New Mexico?
Burn injury cases can become complicated, particularly when working to hold at-fault parties responsible for their actions. Often, the full severity of a burn injury and the implications for the victim will not be known for some time after the incident occurs. A skilled New Mexico burn injury lawyer can use their resources to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the incident, which can include video or photo surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, safety records of the at-fault party, etc.
- Work to ensure their client receives adequate medical care, including long-term burn treatment.
- Employee the assistance of economic experts to help calculate their client’s total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties, including communication with the insurance company, to reach a fair settlement on behalf of their client.
How Do Burn Injuries Occur in New Mexico?
As experienced New Mexico personal injury attorneys, our team has handled burn injuries that have occurred in a wide variety of ways. This includes those who have been injured due to the following:
- Defective product incidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Electrical accidents
Regardless of how a burn injury occurs, our law firm is ready to take on any at-fault parties and hold them accountable for their actions.
Types of Compensation Available for a New Mexico Burn Injury
There may be various types of compensation available to burn injury victims in New Mexico. Burns are classified by their severity, with first-degree burns being the least severe and fourth-degree burns being the most severe type of burn a person can experience. Typically, the more severe the injury, the more compensation a victim will receive.
Our burn injury attorneys are regularly able to help burn victims in New Mexico receive the following types of economic and non-economic compensation:
- Complete coverage of medical bills
- Compensation for lost wages if a victim cannot work
- Coverage of any necessary surgical procedures
- General household out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
Call Our New Mexico Burn Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a loved one has sustained a burn injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of somebody else in New Mexico, contact the team at Liles White as soon as possible. Our attorneys understand how complex these cases can become, particularly when working to secure full compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and long-term care. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims and help ensure that our clients are cared for properly. When you need a New Mexico burn injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or by calling our Santa Fe office at (361) 826-0100.