New Mexico Head and Brain Injury Attorney
Anytime a person sustains a blow to the head, there is a risk they could sustain severe short- or long-term disabilities. Severe traumatic brain injury can have life altering results and high costs for treatment and medical care. At Liles White, our team is here to help if you need a New Mexico head and brain injury lawyer. If the careless or negligent actions of somebody else have caused your injury or the injury of a loved one, we can use our resources to fully investigate what happened and help ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. This includes coverage of your current expenses as well as ongoing care that may be needed to treat the head or brain injury.
Why Choose Liles White for Help With Your Case?
- At Liles White, our team of personal injury attorneys have a reputation for success, and we have secured hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of injury victims in New Mexico and throughout the U.S.
- Our team of trial lawyers are confident in their ability to take on aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties to ensure that our clients secure full compensation for their losses.
- Our personal injury law firm handles New Mexico head and brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will pay no legal fees until after they receive the compensation they need.
How Can an Attorney Help a New Mexico Brain Injury Case?
Head and brain injury cases in New Mexico can be complicated, particularly because it can take some time to fully understand the long-term effects of these injuries. A skilled brain injury lawyer will understand this, and they will ensure their client is treated fairly. The job of a New Mexico head and brain injury lawyer is multifaceted and includes the following:
- Gathering all evidence needed to prove what happened. This can include a photo or video surveillance, eyewitness statements, safety records of any companies involved, driving records for vehicle accidents, etc.
- Working with trusted medical and economic experts to fully evaluate an injury victim and help properly calculate total expected losses.
- Vigorously negotiate with insurance companies and at-fault parties to seek compensation and reach a fair settlement agreement on behalf of their client.
What Are Common Causes of Head and Brain Injuries?
The attorneys at Liles White understand that head and brain injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways. Often, these injuries are caused by the careless or negligent actions of other parties. Some of the most common causes of head and brain injuries in New Mexico include:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Slip, trip, and fall incidents
- Sports incidents
- Acts of violence, including physical assaults or gunshot wounds
- Abuse, including domestic violence
- Defective product incidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
Unfortunately, brain injuries, specifically traumatic brain injuries, can lead to significant long-term consequences for a victim. This can include a temporary or permanent alteration of physical or cognitive abilities. These injuries could require a person to need extensive physical therapy and rehabilitation as well as the possibility of in-home care.
Contact our New Mexico Head and Brain Injury Lawyer for Help
If you or somebody you love has sustained a head or brain injury caused by the negligent actions of another party, let the New Mexico personal injury attorneys at Liles White get to work on your behalf immediately. We have no problem standing up to aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties in order to help injury victims secure the compensation they need. This includes, but is not limited to, their medical bills, long-term care expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering losses, and more. When you need a New Mexico head and brain injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or by calling (361) 826-0100.