New Mexico Drilling Rig Explosions Attorney
Explosions can lead to devastating injuries for those anywhere in the vicinity of the incident. This is particularly true for explosions that occur on oil drilling rigs. Oil rig workers operate in hazardous environments, places where the risk of explosion and heavy machinery incidents is increased. At Liles White, we are here to help if you need a New Mexico drilling rig explosion attorney. Our team is ready to step in and conduct a complete investigation if you or a loved one has been injured in a drilling rig incident. We can use our resources to fully investigate what happened, determine liability, and secure the compensation you need.
Why Turn to Liles White for Help With This Case?
- The attorneys at Liles White have been helping work injury victims secure compensation for more than two decades in New Mexico and throughout the United States.
- We take a client-centered approach to every case, which means that we take the time to get to know each clients’ goals and needs as we formulate the best strategy moving forward.
- Our team handles New Mexico drilling rig explosion cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Drilling Rig Explosion Case?
A skilled drilling rig explosion attorney in New Mexico is going to be necessary in these cases. Unfortunately, victims of oil rig explosions are often left going up against well-funded companies and insurance carriers when trying to secure the compensation they need. An attorney can use their resources to:
- Fully investigate the incident and obtain the evidence needed to prove liability
- Work with trusted medical and economic experts to evaluate their client and properly calculate total losses
- Negotiate with every party involved in an attempt to reach a fair out of court settlement
- Handle the entire workers’ compensation claim appeals process
- Fully prepare to take the case to trial, if necessary to ensure their client is treated fairly
After a workplace accident, a trusted and experienced work injury lawyer in New Mexico can represent you in your personal injury claim and help you secure the compensation you deserve. Our team of New Mexico drilling rig explosion lawyers understand the severity of injuries in the oil field industry and have the resources and skills to fight for your rights.
Drilling Rig Explosions Can Lead to Catastrophic Injuries
Oil rig explosions can occur in a variety of ways, and they often leave a wake of devastation in the aftermath. Injuries that occur due to an oil rig explosion in New Mexico are typically severe. The attorneys at Liles White have experience helping clients who have sustained the following in these incidents:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Spinal cord trauma
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Severe burn injuries
- Various types of occupational illnesses
In addition to these physical injuries, we also help oil rig explosion victims who experienced significant emotional and psychological trauma as a result of an oil rig explosion. This can include feelings of fear, anxiety, sleeplessness, and even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Most Common Causes of New Mexico Drilling Rig Explosion Accidents
Oil rig explosions can occur in a wide variety of ways. Our team of New Mexico oil field injury lawyers understand that the very nature of oil rig work means that those in the industry are placed at a higher risk of sustaining injuries. Oil rigs present challenging and unpredictable work environments for every party involved, and a single mistake can lead to a disastrous explosion. Some of the most common causes of oil rig explosions in New Mexico include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy equipment or machinery failure
- Defective ventilation systems
- Poorly maintained pipelines
- Poorly maintained drilling equipment
- Failure of other machinery or heavy equipment
- Improper use of tools (particularly torch or welding devices)
- Corrosion of equipment or electrical parts
- Improper storage of materials
Call Our New Mexico Drilling Rig Explosions Attorney for Help
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by an explosion on a drilling rig in New Mexico, let the team of personal injury attorneys at Liles White get to work on your behalf immediately. Our attorneys have the experience necessary to fully investigate these claims, determine liability, and secure fair compensation for our clients. We have no problem going up against negligent employers or difficult insurance carriers when working to secure the compensation our clients need. When you need a New Mexico drilling rig explosion attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or call (361) 826-0100.