New Mexico Drunk Driving Accident Attorney
Drivers impaired by alcohol pose a threat to every person on or around the roadway. Unfortunately, drunk driving accidents occur with shocking regularity throughout this state. At Liles White, our team of attorneys are here to help if you need a New Mexico drunk driving accident lawyer. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident caused by an impaired driver, we will use our resources to help ensure you receive the compensation you need.
Why Choose Liles White for This Case?
- At Liles White, our New Mexico personal injury attorneys will bring more than two decades of litigation experience to your case so we can help hold drunk drivers responsible for their actions.
- Our personal injury law firm have a reputation for providing personalized attention to every case that we take, which means that we take the time to get to know every client’s goals and needs.
- We take New Mexico drunk driving accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to their case. We only collect legal fees after we obtain the compensation our clients need.
How Will an Attorney Benefit a Drunk Driving Case in New Mexico?
Drunk driving accident cases can become complicated, even if the case seems open and shut. When an injury victim obtains a New Mexico drunk driving accident lawyer to help their case, they will be securing an advocate who can use their resources to obtain all the evidence necessary to prove liability. This includes:
- Any photo or video surveillance related to the incident
- The police reports related to the crash
- Criminal evidence related to the DUI case
- Statements from eyewitnesses
Additionally, a drunk driving accident lawyer in New Mexico will handle all negotiations with the insurance company in order to ensure that their client receives full compensation for their losses. In the case of a serious accident with a negligent rideshare driver, the New Mexico Uber accident lawyers can help you seek compensation. If necessary, an attorney at Liles White will have no problem taking a personal injury lawsuit all the way to trial.
New Mexico Drunk Driving Accidents Can Lead to Severe Injuries
Unfortunately, accidents involving alcohol in New Mexico regularly lead to severe injuries. That is because it is not uncommon for impaired drivers to operate at high rates of speed or for them to not hit the brakes before an accident occurs. Our team of brain injury lawyers in New Mexico have handled brain injury cases after serious car collisions caused by drunk drivers. At Liles White, our New Mexico car accident attorneys have experience helping drunk driving accident victims who have sustained the following injuries:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other severe back or neck injuries
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Severe scarring and disfigurement
According to data available from the New Mexico Department of Transportation, we can see that there were 2,090 total crashes involving alcohol-impaired drivers during the latest reporting year in this state. Out of these incidents, there were 879 injury crashes. Our team of New Mexico spinal cord injury lawyers know how frequently spinal cord injuries occur after catastrophic drunk driving accidents. Additionally, 152 people lost their lives due to drunk driving accidents during that same reporting year, which constituted nearly 39 percent of all fatal vehicle collisions.
Let a New Mexico Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer Help Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by the actions of a drunk driver in New Mexico, let the team of New Mexico personal injury attorneys at Liles White get to work helping you today. We have extensive experience handling these injury claims, and our attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate every aspect of what happened. Our goal is to ensure that clients receive total compensation for their losses, including coverage of their medical bills, lost wages, property damage expenses, pain and suffering losses, and more. If you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by a negligent drunk driver, contact our New Mexico wrongful death attorneys for compassionate and personalized legal assistance with your case. Contact us online to schedule a free consultation of your injury claim or speak to a New Mexico drunk driving accident lawyer by calling (361) 826-0100 today.