New Mexico Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Pedestrian accidents often result in severe injuries for those involved. At Liles White, our team is here to help if you need a New Mexico pedestrian accident attorney. If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the negligent actions of another driver, our team will help investigate the incident, determine liability, and secure full compensation for your losses. We will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers, and our team has no problem taking these claims all the way to trial.
Choose Liles White for Help With Your Pedestrian Accident Case
- The New Mexico personal injury attorneys at Liles White have more than 20 years of experience handling complex injury claims in New Mexico and throughout the United States.
- We take a client-centered approach to every case, which means that we take the time to get to know our clients’ goals and needs as we formulate the best strategy moving forward.
- Our clients will not be responsible for any upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to their case. Our law firm only collects legal fees after we ensure that our clients receive the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need a New Mexico Pedestrian Accident Attorney?
Experienced attorneys are going to be an invaluable resource when it comes to securing compensation after a pedestrian accident. Most pedestrian crash victims lack the resources necessary to fully investigate their claims and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers. However, a New Mexico pedestrian accident lawyer can use the resources of their office to:
- Obtain all evidence needed to prove liability
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Work with economic experts to properly calculate total losses
- Negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers to reach a fair settlement
- Completely prepare the case for trial
New Mexico Pedestrian Accidents Often Result in Severe Injuries
At Liles White, our personal injury attorneys know that pedestrian accidents can lead to severe injuries for victims. Unfortunately, pedestrians lack any significant protection from the force of a vehicle slamming into them. Our New Mexico brain injury attorneys have handled cases of severe brain injury after pedestrian accident. Our team of pedestrian accident attorneys in New Mexico have frequently helped clients who have sustained the following types of injuries:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Puncture wounds or lacerations
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Significant disfigurement or scarring
According to data available from the New Mexico Department of Transportation, there were 1,513 people involved in pedestrian collisions during the latest year across this state. Out of those incidents, there were:
- 84 fatalities
- 95 suspected serious injuries
- 237 suspected minor injuries
- 212 possible injuries
Pedestrian accidents occur in a wide variety of ways, but they are often the result of driver negligence. This includes, but is not limited to, driver inattention, alcohol-impaired driving, distracted driving, failing to yield the right of way, speeding, etc. Our team of New Mexico spinal cord injury lawyers have helped spinal cord injury victims recover compensation after a catastrophic pedestrian accident.
Contact Our New Mexico Pedestrian Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has sustained a pedestrian accident injury caused by the negligent or intentional actions of another driver, let the team at Liles White get to work on your case immediately. Our team of attorneys understand how difficult these cases can become, and injury victims need to focus on their recovery. We will handle everything else. Our New Mexico pedestrian accident attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims, determine liability, and secure the compensation that our clients need. If you have lost a loved one in a fatal pedestrian accident, our compassionate wrongful death attorneys in New Mexico can handle your case and help you hold the negligent party responsible. Contact our New Mexico personal injury attorneys for a free consultation of your case or by calling (361) 826-0100.